JellyPages.com

Monday, March 11, 2013

28 Weeks

This morning was my Gestational Diabetes test...the doctor ordered the 3 hour instead of the 1!!! So, the lab ladies were pretty ornery that I drank the stuff already but I got them to send over a new order that was the right 1 hour test. Whew. I got the fruit punch flavor, which actually seemed less sweet than Hawaiian Punch. Not as bad as I expected at all. They didn't tell me the number, and my blood sugar tester mom left here is out of batteries so I can't even check on my own. Pretty sure it's ok though. But hooray for Spring Break, 'cause I sure wouldn't want to have had to go to school afterwards.

 Today marks 28 weeks! Only 12 left!

Monday, March 11, 2013: 28 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +10, doctor seems ok and by reading random books this is all amniotic fluid, baby, boobs, and uterus. Not too bad, I suppose.

Maternity Clothes: The full panel pants fit now. It is pretty nice not to deal with zippers and buttons... And, Gemma ate my slip ons that go with leggins. Blasted dog.

Best Moment this week: I actually felt him move Friday night, not just kicks but a foot or arm slide across my hand. That made it seem much more real that the pops and flutters of quick movements..

Gender: Still a boy. 3d Ultrasound Thursday but I'm pretty sure it's not going to change ;)

Movement: all the time now. I started counting for how long it takes for 10 movements and it was about 2 minutes last night. Maybe he can have hiccups after all?

Food Cravings: I'm eating sour cream Pringles all the time. Chocolate chip cookies and doughnut holes sound delicious constantly. And, I get Cafe Rio and Chinese this weekend in Vegas/Overton!

Food Aversions: Eggs still. Scrambled egg breakfast sandwiches just never sounds good now. I might have had too much pizza cause it just wasn't appealing the last few days at all.

What I miss: Ibuprofen.Sleeping without waking up.

Sleep: wake up every three hours. The bathroom feels like a second home.

What I am looking forward to: 3d/HD ultrasound on Thursday!. And, helping mom get the shower invitations out during our trip this weekend.

Belly Button: skin is tight but it still looks like a belly button.


And, I got the little felt mobile animals made :)

No comments: