JellyPages.com

Friday, March 1, 2013

Well hello!

So, it's been awhile. A very long while. Sorry!

We're now expecting this little guy:

June 3, 2013 is the anticipated date... things have been going super fast!

I started this awhile ago and did it once...then the first trimester sleepies hit and real life second trimester. Now I am two days away from the third trimester and need some sort of record of this process.

So, here is the 9 week experience:



Sunday, November 4, 2012: 9 weeks 7 days
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +2? Only weigh at office visits

Maternity Clothes: My pants aren’t super comfortable. Rubber band for the jeans. School pants ok.

Best Moment this week: It’s fun to read what’s happening each week. I cannot wait for Nov. 28th and my ultrasound. Feeling ok. Not as many nauseating moments during the week but the weekend has been rough. Still soooooooooo tired and bathroom often.

Gender: I think it’s a girl…the two dreams I’ve had were about a little boy with a Mohawk and I can remember his name!

Movement: nope. Few weeks still.

Food Cravings: Mexican! Nachos, tacos, taco salad. Kiwi sounds awesome.

Food Aversions: Eggs. Scrambled egg breakfast sandwich just never sounds good now.

What I miss: Not nothing yet.

Sleep: wake up about twice to pee.

What I am looking forward to: an ultrasound to see more details and hear heartbeat. Then I will make Christmas cards with an ultrasound pic to send out and announce ;)
Belly Button: normal


And 17 weeks later, today:


Friday, March 1, 2013: 26 weeks 5 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +6 Only weigh at office visits, I have one next Wednesday and I'm expecting a big jump, I cannot get enough to eat. Sorry!

Maternity Clothes: yeahhhhhhh, pants blow. The full panel are just too much and not tight enough, my regular pants worked well with a belly band and elastic as needed but then I wore them every day and they split a big hole on Valentines. I have started to love leggings and dresses, I just need more comfortable shoes so I can wear it every day.

Best Moment this week: He is moving more and more every day. I love feeling him on the way home from school all day doing flips and kicks. Yeah kid, I'm excited to go home, too ;) I found an app that can amplify the heartbeat. It's pretty fun.

Gender: So, it wasn't a girl... From the first ultrasound on she said it was a boy at 13 weeks and mom's friend checked at Christmas and said boy...I wanted one more to make sure and voila! 20 weeks and it was still a boy ;) but, we're excited and I think it will be an easier start than a girl, really.

Movement: all the time now. Little bumps and bubbles. I was pressing my phone pretty hard to hear the heartbeat and he kicked it enough to give it a big bounce. He doesn't like to be cramped ;) Still can't tell if there are hiccups buuuuttttttt, Kedzie can't burp and doesn't get hiccups so maybe baby Skeletor inherited that unique talent also.

Food Cravings: Chinese, a lot. And thanks, Kingman, for not having anything decent. And, Cafe Rio and Capriotti's. I miss you, St. George.

Food Aversions: Eggs still. Scrambled egg breakfast sandwiches just never sounds good now.

What I miss: Ibuprofen.

Sleep: wake up every three hours. The bathroom feels like a second home.

What I am looking forward to: 3d/HD ultrasound on March 14th in Vegas... facial details and more baby pictures! We'll get a CD of photos and a DVD of the whole session. Whooo! Cody, Preston, and mom are coming. We'll send Whitney an extra DVD.

Belly Button: skin is tight but it still looks like a belly button.
 

 
25 Weeks

26 Weeks

1 comment:

Jane said...

You look so cute! I'll bet you're excited for everyone to come over. I think it's great. Btw, I love the little blocks you're making for him.