JellyPages.com

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Baby Skeletor Crafts

My second ultrasound (13 weeks) had a cool shot from... above? Face on? Annnnyway, we saw the skeleton and skull instead of just a profile. Whitney called him Baby Skeletor and it stuck.
Moving on, junk I've made so far...

Felt blocks! I don't know if he'll get to play with them ever but they sure look cute in his room ;)
 
Onesies!


Baby/Toddler Quilt... I need to make the dust ruffle and the crib is done. No bumpers.
Felt toys!
Batman is amazing and the monsters are awesome. I just love the stuff I make ;)

And he can't be my baby without some skull print. Nice and soft felt blanket. Just simple.



Still need to make:
  • Car seat cover
  • Dust ruffle
  • Car seat blanket
  • Breastfeeding cover
  • Hospital gown?

No comments: