JellyPages.com

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving "Vacation"

Thanksgiving 2010:
Kedzie, Axel and I headed to Overton. I always feel so bad leaving Bella at home but she's just so unpleasant when we get anywhere... We got to see Rhonda and Ellie, and Lance, Johnna, Jalayne, Bryant and Amber. It was such a nice change from the day to day blahness of St. George. Kedzie hung out with Bryant and got to know him better, looks like we'll be heading to Albuquerque next time we're up for a roadtrip :)
We headed home Thursday night so I could be up bright and early for Black Friday. Nope, not shopping. I have zero dollars. I got to work at B&BWorks @ 6am, followed up with TCPlace at 4. That place was a freaking nightmare. I left at 12:30 and the place still wasn't closed. Exhausting. Now I just wait for more shifts... So much for rent money, I work two days a week :(

No more complaining. Positive points today:
1. I got Kedzie's christmas present 50% off at ACE.
2. I got an awesome new Cranberry Woods candle.
3. I made peanut butter cupcakes.
4. Weeds on Netflix :)
5. I can sleep in tomorrow (kind of) before tons of homework and work at 6pm.

No corresponding pic, but here's my favorite of Axel.

No comments: