JellyPages.com

Monday, August 25, 2008

i didn't even get any new clothes!

Oh man. School started again today. I just couldn't wait to get back after having a year and a half off ;) Someday, just maybe, I'll finally be a teacher. You'd think I'd end up a doctor with all this school! I'm taking:
Chemistry 1010
Drugs and Human Behavior ( I better ace this one!)
English 2010
History of the American West
Music for Elemtary Teachers ( I get to re-learn how to play the recorder! Kedzie picked it up and played twinkle twinkle, like 18 years after he learned it!)
Math 1050, Algebra

What did I get myself into? These are all online but the last two. Those are done over sattelite. I'm still working 40 hours a week.... Why did I have to wait till now to go back, now when I have bills and a side-tracking husband?

No comments: